- This event has passed.
Game Plan for Caregiving
10.21.19 @ 11:30 am–12:30 pm
This workshop will cover the broad scope of caregiving from the many duties that caregivers may take on to the need for careful planning.
- Assessing the needs and resources of the care recipient and the community
- Identifying present and potentially tasks associated with care giving
- Identify potential caregiver(s)
- Methods for planning respite breaks for caregiver(s)
- Methods for providing compensation to caregiver(s)
To register for this FREE seminar, email Concierge.